Finale provides a direct integrations with Lightspeed:
- Import Lightspeed sales, convert them into Finale sales orders, and update stock levels
Pull sales to Finale configuration
- Each Lightspeed shop can update stock levels at a different Finale sublocation, or all Lightspeed shops can be configured to update the same Finale sublocation
Taxes and discounts in Lightspeed import as adjustment lines in Finale. If the name of the tax or discount in Lightspeed matches (case-insensitive) the name of a discount & fee preset in Finale, then that preset gets used on the Finale order. Otherwise there are options to set a default preset to use on the configuration screen.
- A Finale account can be connected to multiple Lightspeed accounts by creating multiple connections
- A Lightspeed sale that is fully refunded or voided causes the corresponding Finale orders to be canceled. A partial refund or partial fulfillment in Lightspeed causes no change to the Finale order (import only handle fully fulfilled or refunded sales).
- All Lightspeed sales import under a single Finale customer
- Lightspeed sales can be imported with or without Finale invoices being created.
- Lightspeed sales can have Finale bill of materials expanded on import