Finale provides a direct integrations with Square:
- Import Square sales, convert them into Finale sales orders, and update stock levels
Pull sales to Finale configuration
- Each Square location can update stock levels at a different Finale sublocation, or all Square locations can be configured to update the same Finale sublocation
Taxes and discounts in Square import as adjustment lines in Finale. If the name of the tax or discount in Square matches (case-insensitive) the name of a discount & fee preset in Finale, then that preset gets used on the Finale order. Otherwise there are options to set a default preset to use on the configuration screen.
Square takes a processing fee from all payments. By default this gets imported as an adjustment line in Finale which causes the order total in Finale to be less than the actual money collected from the customer (since the Square processing gets subtracted). This processing fee can be assigned to a discount & fee preset from the configuration screen. Alternatively, Finale can be configured to not import the processing fee which results in the order total in Finale matching the money the customer pays.
- A Finale account can be connected to multiple Square accounts by creating multiple connections
- A Square sale that is fully refunded or voided causes the corresponding Finale orders to be canceled. A partial refund or partial fulfillment in Square causes no change to the Finale order (import only handle fully fulfilled or refunded sales).
- All Square sales import under a single Finale customer
- Square sales can be imported with or without Finale invoices being created.
- Square sales can have Finale bill of materials expanded on import
Finale does not import transaction information related to Square gift cards. Finale only supports importing US dollar transactions. Finale does not import Square online store orders directly, however these can be imported through Finale's ShipStation integration.