Finale provides a direct integrations with Vend:
- Import Vend sales, convert them into Finale sales orders, and update stock levels
Pull sales to Finale configuration
- Each Vend register can update stock levels at a different Finale sublocation, or all Vend register can be configured to update the same Finale sublocation
Taxes and discounts in Vend import as adjustment lines in Finale. If the name of the tax or discount in Vend matches (case-insensitive) the name of a discount & fee preset in Finale, then that preset gets used on the Finale order. Otherwise there are options to set a default preset to use on the configuration screen.
- A Finale account can be connected to multiple Vend accounts by creating multiple connections
- A Vend sale that is fully refunded or voided causes the corresponding Finale orders to be canceled. A partial refund or partial fulfillment in Vend causes no change to the Finale order (import only handle fully fulfilled or refunded sales).
- All Vend sales import under a single Finale customer
- Vend sales can be imported with or without Finale invoices being created.
- Vend sales can have Finale bill of materials expanded on import