Cloud Inventory Management
Cloud Inventory Management Software For Your Growing Business
Regardless if you have one office or many locations, Finale Inventory will give you better control over your inventory and will scale as your business grows.
“Wish I’d found Finale years ago”
Christopher S. – Hobbies Depot- May 17, 2018
” Comprehensive Product, Great Customer Service”
Karina E. – Unnamed Method- May 17, 2018
” Very intuitive inventory software and easy to setup and use”
Rob S. – Best Value Vacs – May 17, 2018
Cloud Inventory Management System
Finale Inventory is a cloud inventory management system that is easy to understand, affordable, and adaptable to the needs of your business. Finale is designed to support a wide range of inventory management applications for warehouse management and multi-channel ecommerce inventory customers.
Finale supports barcoding, QuickBooks, serial number tracking, lot id tracking, multi-channel e-commerce (including ShipStation inventory management), multi-locations, and a broad range of features for warehouse and ecommerce applications.
The phrase cloud-based or cloud-hosted inventory management system generally means two things: (1) that your data is stored in a secure data center, and (2) that you can access your data from a web browser. This type of stock control software has the following benefits,
- you (or your employees) can access your account from different locations
- you can access your account from any computer
- all people accessing the account share a consistent view of the data
- you don’t bear the IT costs and hassle of maintaining your own database system
- your data is backed up automatically
- you always have the latest version of the software; never need to worry about upgrading
- you can pay for the service by month instead of an up-front payment
- unifies Mac inventory management and PC inventory management, so employees can work on any computer
The Finale Inventory advantage
Implementing a new cloud inventory management system is a critical milestone for a growing business. We want to be a successful long-term partner in your success and give you a robust product offering without requiring large financial or long-term commitment. Among are the benefits of our cloud inventory management system include:
Simple, straightforward pricing. Our pricing is month-to-month. There are no set-up fees, hidden fees, or surprises.
No long-term commitments. We want you to be a satisfied customer. We believe a satisfied customer will get immediate benefit and value in the software and allow us to be a long-term partner in helping them manage their growth. As a result, there are no long-term commitments, and you may cancel anytime, no questions asked.
Free training and support. We offer complimentary training sessions at the start, and you’ll have our cell numbers and email for responsive support.
Quick Set-up: Every customer’s situation is different, but typically most Finale users are trained, have completed the set-up, and are up and running within 1-3 weeks.
Integration to multiple selling platforms. Finale Inventory has integrations with many selling platforms including eBay and Amazon, and will mitigate the headaches due to overselling. Finale will automatically update the selling channels every five minutes with updated stock levels.
Support High Transaction Volumes. Conduct a large number of transactions? No problem. Finale Inventory can support up to 200K transactions per month, and we constantly scaling our architecture to support even higher volumes. High transaction customers can leverage our integrated turnkey mobile barcode solution and implement one of batch picking processes – wave picking or pick and pack – to improve warehouse productivity while increasing accuracy.
Easily connect to your accounting systems. Quickbooks makes it easy for you to manage your business. We have integrated it with Finale Inventory to ensure all your information between the two systems is accurate.
Finale Inventory Management Base Product (available on all plans)
- Finale Inventory Overview
- Inventory Management Core Features
- Purchasing Overview
- Order Management Overview
- QB Desktop and Online Integration Overview
- ShipStation Inventory Management
- Lot ID Tracking
- Serial Number Tracking
- Kitting / Product Bundling for eCommerce
- Builds for Light Assembly or Light Manufacturing
- 3rd Party Add-Ons and Integrations
- Turnkey Mobile Barcode Scanner Solution (available on ‘Gold’ plan and above)
- API Access (available on ‘Platinum’ plan)
Learn more about Finale Inventory by reviewing our solutions page.