Careers - Partner Marketing Manager
To learn more about the company and the work environment at Finale Inventory visit our careers page.
Finale Inventory is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to create and execute joint marketing programs with our product & technology partners. Product & technology integrations have been the foundation of Finale’s success since its founding, with 75% of our customers using at least one of our over forty native integrations. The Partner Marketing Manager will build on our long standing relationships with leading eCommerce companies to accelerate new customer acquisition.
What you will do
As the Partner Marketing Manager for product & technology partnerships, you will be the first member of our product & technology partnerships team and will report directly to Chris Hondl, our co-founder responsible for product & technology partnerships. Your primary goals will be to drive partner-influenced leads through joint marketing activities with our partners and nurture partner relationships that create sustained value for us and our partners. You will have broad responsibility to plan, implement, and deliver marketing programs that make a measurable impact on our overall business.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the eCommerce ecosystem and Finale’s position in that ecosystem.
- Working cross functionally with our product team, our sales team, and our partners to understand and create messaging around how our products deliver value to customers when integrated with partner products.
- Develop competitive positioning for Finale in the context of our partners’ ecosystems.
- Building strong working relationships with marketing counterparts at our partner companies that result in those companies investing in working with Finale.
- Create and deliver marketing materials in conjunction with our partners (blogs, web content, email campaigns, pitch decks, webinars, etc.). Work with customers to arrange interviews and produce partner case studies.
- Drive business from Finale’s placement in app stores.
- Measure the impact of joint marketing programs and prioritize activities and partnerships based on their effectiveness growing Finale’s business.
Who you are
- You have at least four years of experience working cross functionally with product teams, sales teams, and company leadership to drive marketing programs at technology companies.
- You have at least two years of experience executing joint marketing campaigns with partners.
- You can demonstrate a strong understanding of the eCommerce landscape and ideally deep knowledge of companies and business processes supporting eCommerce back office operations.
- You have a track record of developing effective messaging for software products.
- You have the written and verbal communication skills required to create effective marketing materials, to represent Finale in meetings with partners, and to present at trade shows and webinars.
- You have experience using both qualitative and quantitative techniques to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- You can show examples of externally visible marketing materials you’ve created.
- You believe that doing is more important than talking, and understand the difference between activity and action.
- You are passionate about working on products that deliver true value and quality to customers
- You live in the United States and are available to travel 4-6 times per year to visit partners and attend trade shows.
Candidates communicate directly with Chris Hondl, co-founder responsible for product and technology partnerships, during the interview process. Chris will review resumes and credentials of all applicants. Agencies and contracting firms will not be considered. Selected applicants will have between five and seven remote interviews scheduled at the mutual convenience of the applicant and the interviewer. All applicants who are invited to interview will receive an email stating whether or not they have been offered a position. All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Apply for the position using the form below.