Zoey Inventory Management
Zoey Inventory Management Software For Your Growing Business
Allow Finale Inventory to easily track of inventory stock levels so you can focus on the other aspects of your business
- Zoey App: Designed for salespeople to take orders on the go, anytime, anywhere on any device. iOS/iPad now available, with Android coming soon.
- Zoey Web: Provide a self-service web interface for buyers to place orders, look up information, and track their history without needing to contact Customer Support. Can be either a public-facing website or a private order portal.
- Zoey Admin: Built for internal teams to take/manage orders and manage other types of data, such as products and customers. The glue that connects all three products.
- Customer Groups: Show different pricing, products, themes, and more to each group, personalizing the experience and making it easier for buyers to order using their own specific pricing.
- Sales Quotes: Generate draft orders/quotes that can be instantly approved by customers - great for salespeople who need to be more hands-on with a sale.
- Net Terms: Set up a buy now, pay later scenario that you manage internally or sync with systems like QuickBooks.
- Accounts Workflow: Have multiple linked buyers with an Admin that can approve orders or set criteria where orders can be automatically approved (such as order size).
- Staff Accounts: Give other users access to Zoey Admin, and you can restrict their access to the data or areas of the Admin they should be allowed access to. Granular control for staff, just like buyers on the front-end.
Finale has the ability to manage your inventory from your Zoey orders in two common configurations. The first configuration allows for a direct connection between your Zoey account and Finale. Zoey orders are automatically synced to Finale where it will make the proper stock adjustments to manage the inventory. Any quantity changes resulting from a stock operation will be updated your Zoey store listings within five minutes to prevent overselling.
If you are leveraging ShipStation for your fulfillment needs, Finale Inventory’s ShipStation integration makes both inventory management and shipping easier than ever.
A common pattern for e-commerce companies using ShipStation is to accept orders from several marketplaces like Walmart, Amazon, or a company's Zoey own website and to manage the warehouse shipment process of those orders using ShipStation, marking the orders as shipped when done.
If your company has this shipping process, you can quickly add Finale Inventory to keep track of your stock on hand without changing anything about your existing backend process. Using ShipStation's API, Finale communicates with ShipStation behind the scenes to manage your inventory as orders are being shipped in ShipStation and will subsequently auto-update stock levels on your Zoey listings.
Benefits of Using Finale's Zoey Inventory Management Solution
There are many benefits to using Finale Inventory as your Zoey Inventory Management solution.
Auto Update your Zoey store. Finale will manage and sync sales orders from your Zoey store and other channels. Finale will keep track of all stock levels and will auto-update stock levels back to stock quantities to your Zoey store and across your other online channels. Click here to see a tutorial video.
Support allowing multiple SKUs for a unique Product ID. When you are selling products in different marketplaces (e.g. Amazon and eBay), you may be forced to have different SKUs for the same product. Many customers manage this unnecessary complexity with Excel worksheets. Finale Inventory handles this with a couple of mouse clicks and properly keeps track of your inventory.
Integrated Mobile Barcode Scanning Solution. Finale offers wireless barcode scanning capabilities to automate shipping, receiving, picking, and packing and streamline your warehouse operations. Our product’s pick, pack, and ship functionality ensure that warehouse workers pick the correct items, leading to improved overall accuracy, efficiency, and accountability which increases customer satisfaction.
Support High Transaction Volumes. Conduct a large number of transactions? No problem. Finale Inventory can support up to 500K transactions per month, and we are currently scaling our architecture to support even higher volumes. High transaction customers should be considering leveraging our integrated turnkey mobile barcode solution to decrease warehouse operations times from receiving and picking while improving accuracy.
Product Kitting. The Zoey inventory management solution will allow more selling options to your prospective customers by setting up kits or bundles from your existing products.
Restock Forecasting. Running a growing business is hard. There’s a lot you have to keep up with. Leveraging the sales velocity of a product, Finale will automatically calculate dynamic reorder points based on your inputs – supplier lead time, desired safety stock, and expected sales growth — to make smarter, faster-purchasing decisions.
Restock forecasting from Finale gives you one less thing to worry about. When your inventory gets low, we’ll send you an alert letting you know it’s time to send out a purchase order. You can email the purchase order directly from Finale, and when you receive your shipment with Finale, Finale will update all your channels with the will be updated stock quantities.
Avoid Stock Outs. Keep your business humming along by creating product count thresholds to know what needs to be reordered to avoid costly stock-outs.
Multiple Shipping Location Support. Easily manage your inventory across multiple shipping warehouses from Finale Inventory.
Contact Finale Inventory for a Free Trial or Real-Time Demo
Inventory issues can be a thing of the past. When you integrate Finale Inventory into Zoey, you get a centralized inventory tracking system that helps you stay on top of sales and efficiently manage your online and offline inventory. To learn more, schedule a demo of our software or sign up for your free trial today.