Inventory Source specializes in the monitoring, integrating and updating product data from your dropship suppliers to your sales platform.
ShipRush enables ecommerce retailers and shippers to import orders from multiple carts, marketplaces, and CRMs.
Is your integration not listed above? Finale also has the ability to do FTP pushes to external servers at configurable intervals.
Need a custom integration? Develop and build on our open API to create customized solutions for your business.
Inventory Management Software Integrations
Inventory management, e-commerce, POS and other enterprise sales systems all have the potential to be highly valuable to any business. However, unless these systems are working together in a manner that makes sense, quite often, organizations end up duplicating administrative processes, leading to lost productivity, frustrated staff and an increased potential for errors.
Finale Inventory integrates seamlessly with more than 40 of the most popular enterprise software platforms on the market today. Our product is customizable to work with proprietary software too. Let us help you find solutions that work for your business.
With over 40 inventory management software integrations, Finale Inventory offers out-of-the-box integration support for the following platforms:
- Accounting software such as QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online. Syncing Finale Inventory with your QuickBooks company file will automatically import customer and transaction data, reducing manual data entry and making it easier to reconcile your accounts.
- Channel management software such as Zentail and Acenda. Once synced, Zentail — or whatever platform you use — will send inventory data via ShipStation to Finale and automatically update the inventory stock. Then, this data will be synced back to ensure your Zendesk reflects an accurate picture of your count.
- Marketplace platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy and more. Finale Inventory can connect directly to an Amazon marketplace, keeping track of quantity changes and making sure your listings are up-to-date at all times.
- POS systems such as Square and Shopify. When you make a sale in person, Finale Inventory will automatically sync to your inventory so that you can keep track of both online and offline sales channels from a central location.
- Shipping software such as ShipStation, ShipRush and Inventory Source. Finale Inventory complements ShipStation and other cloud-based shipping tools by integrating with marketplace platforms, accounting software and other systems and calculating dynamic reorder points to make sure users never run out of stock.
- Shopping cart software such as OpenCart, Shopify and more. Finale Inventory helps consolidate data from multiple sales channels — if you sell direct via your website, syncing your orders with our product will ensure that you always have an accurate picture of your available inventory.
Finale Inventory also supports offline sales channels — if you buy or sell over the phone or by fax, you'll love that our program provides tools for manually entering the data and syncing it with other platforms and software. To learn more, explore our website or contact a representative directly.
Inventory Management That Works for You
Every business is different, and our product reflects that fact by working seamlessly with a wide range of enterprise platforms. When you sync your inventory with Finale Inventory, you'll benefit from:
- A centralized, cloud-accessible database holding all your sales and inventory information
- Robust forecasting and reporting tools that help you make informed business decisions
- Less training time for your team and fewer hassles onboarding new staff
- And more
Our team would be happy to help you set up your system in a way that makes sense for your business. We offer world-class support and service for all our customers. To see our product in action and learn how easy it is to sync your inventory across multiple platforms, sign-up for a free trial today.