TRUSTED by the world's leading businesses - big and small
Comprehensive Barcode Solution
Finale Inventory offers an easy-to-use turnkey barcode solution to make your warehouse more productive and your inventory count more accurate. With our integrated barcode system, user-friendly software, extensive training, technical support and custom-build capabilities, Finale Inventory meets all your inventory management and barcode scanning needs.
With Finale Inventory, your business can:
Barcode technology allows you to locate a product no matter where it is in the warehouse. By using barcodes on products themselves and the shelves and bins where they're stored, you can call up the location of any item within your software. The technology reduces picking errors and can direct workers throughout the warehouse.
While many barcode solutions require specific barcode readers, Finale Inventory integrates with any barcode equipment your company chooses, even Android phones.
Train new employees quickly
Many manual inventory tracking systems are challenging to learn. Every company has a different method, and both paper and spreadsheets can be difficult to read and organize. Finale Inventory's software has an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. It can cut training time significantly.
Eliminate paper in the warehouse
Handwritten or manual spreadsheet inventory tracking is time-consuming and often not user-friendly. With Finale Inventory, you can go paperless with an easy-to-use inventory tracking software and scanners specifically designed for inventory management.
Inventory control with barcode scanners can increase your inventory accuracy substantially. With bar-coded inventory, your computer program does all the hard work for you and updates your stock levels continuously.
The Finale Inventory system is an out-of-the-box solution. You don't need a team of costly integration consultants to install the program. Getting the system set up is so simple, you can do it yourself in a matter of hours or a few days.
Barcode Inventory Management Capabilities
How to Use Barcodes for Inventory Using Finale Inventory
The basic principle behind inventory control scanning systems is that every product has a unique number. That number can store many pieces of valuable data. Some information you can save includes the product's supplier, dimensions and weight. The number can also store some variable data, such as the current stock of the item. The unique number sequence is beneath a barcode, which a scanner can access from the set of black vertical lines.
You can also assign barcodes to bins on a shelf. When you add or remove a product from the tray, just scan the barcodes on the product and its shelf. Finale Inventory's software automatically updates with real-time information about an item's location and the available stock.
You can use Finale Inventory's barcode scanning system to simplify all your warehousing operations.
- Receiving a shipment: When a shipment arrives, simply scan the barcode on the purchase order. The screen will list all the items expected. Then, scan each item in the delivery. The data will save in the scanner and sync with the software via WiFi or USB docking. The scanner can also provide notifications while receiving shipments. You'll know instantly if a wrong product is scanned or if products are missing.
- Sales order picking: The barcode scanner can be configured for four picking and two packing methods.
- Transfer stock between locations: You can track items as they move throughout the warehouse with Finale Inventory's inventory tracking technology. With the scanner, you can select an item and choose an origin then a destination. The information will update the software via WiFi or docking. You'll get a record of when the transfer occurred should you need it during an audit later.
- Conduct stock takes: The handheld scanner can use two modes for conducting stock takes. You can use a cycle count or an audit cycle count, where you write zeros.
The mobile barcode inventory management solution will add a layer of quality control by alerting warehouse team members when an incorrect item has been scanned. Finale Inventory utilizes three types of picking methods to improve efficiency and help decrease your picking errors.
Benefits of Our Barcode Inventory Management Systems
Our barcode scanners help crucial warehouse operations run efficiently. With picking and packing directives and automatic notifications available right from the scanner interface, your warehouse can keep and ship stock more efficiently.
- Reduce manual errors and improve accuracy.
- Save time with efficient picking methods.
- Optimize just-in-time stock keeping.
- Implement continuous inventory management.
- Access real-time data.
- Receive automatic notifications.
- Make smarter decisions for reorders.
- Lose less inventory.
- Track more information.
The Finale Inventory Advantage
Barcode Label Printing
Simple and Painless Barcode Creation.
Finale can generate barcodes for you!
Creates custom barcodes for your products.
Generates default barcodes for your products.
Finale can generate barcodes for your bins.
Start Your Free Trial Today
Finale Inventory is a barcode inventory system for small businesses. Tour all the features Finale Inventory has to offer, including warehousing and integration with retail barcode scanning software. If you're ready to transform your inventory management operations, sign up for a free trial today.