Remote Hire: Director of Growth
Finale Inventory is helping DTC ecommerce sellers grow their businesses through our intuitive SaaS solution and industry-leading service. We are seeking a dynamic, results-driven, and proven Director of Growth to join our ambitious team by launching and managing innovative, scalable digital marketing practices throughout the customer journey.
A fully-remote company, this person will be expected to work core hours across time zones, with travel required up to 15% throughout the year.
To learn more about the company and the work environment at Finale Inventory visit our careers page.
Finale has grown successfully from organic growth. To reach new stages of growth, Finale needs to expand its acquisition channels and optimize existing ones. As such, the Director of Growth will lead the charge in terms of targeting, engaging and activating our ideal customer segment. The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving growth and revenue for SaaS companies. This person must be innovative, while also being process-oriented and analytical.
By growing Finale’s base of marketing leads and turning leads into demos (and ultimately customers), this person will be a key contributor to the company’s growth. Reporting to the VP, Marketing and leading a small team, the Director of Growth will guide and mentor other team members to operate at their full potential and contribute to the company’s culture.
- Engage the ecommerce community of $1-$30 million GMV sellers
- Develop a demand generation strategy to increase our brand awareness and grow our pipeline
- Build campaigns that resonate with our target persona
- Leverage digital marketing tools to gain marketing leads, nurture and further activate them, and ultimately convert them into sales leads
- Track, analyze and report on demand gen activities and campaigns to determine their effectiveness
- Manage and mentor a small team (2-3) of SME: Product Manager, Partnership Manager, Community Manager
- Oversee key relationships within in the industry (influencers, software partners, agencies) to continue driving that warm leads channel exchange
- Provide guidance on trade show execution at industry events
- Guide thought leadership topics and strategy for blogs, webinars and other content
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Proven experience in B2B sales, preferably in the SaaS and/or ecommerce sector
- Resumes submitted without experience in B2B, SaaS and/or ecommerce will not be considered
- Experience in building, leading and managing sales teams
- Strong understanding of sales processes and CRM systems
- Strong understanding of complex software solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to train and mentor team members
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and sales metrics
- Results-driven with a knack for problem-solving and innovation
Interviews will be held remotely. Candidates will meet with various members of the team, both individually and as a group, including at the executive level.
Apply for the position using the form below.