Multi warehouse inventory management
Scale your inventory management with your business. Count on Finale as your multi-warehouse stock management system software to improve your efficiency like never before. Let our software streamline your warehouse operations, so you can do better business.
Why Use Multi-Warehouse Stock Control Management System Software?
As your business grows, you may add more locations to handle your increased operations. However, managing stock across multiple warehouses can be a challenge for even the most meticulous of inventory managers, especially if their products have high inventory turnover. Cloud inventory systems with multi-warehouse inventory management support make keeping track of all of your inventory items across multiple locations convenient, quick, and effortless and enable a smooth running business.
With a complete, multi-warehouse inventory management system, you can:
- Accurately track the constant movement of inventory between sites: As a growing business, your inventory travels through multiple locations. Let Finale track this movement with a variety of methods. Thanks to barcode compatibility and instant updates, you can know the location of every item as it passes through your warehouses.
- Conveniently check and update stock levels in different locations: Finale keeps a centralized log of your inventory numbers that you can access from any internet browser. The totals you see at your warehouse in Pittsburgh match the ones you access at your Reno location. When you update your stock information, the numbers update for anyone who accesses the software.
- Easily coordinate inventory shipments: You can manage every shipment that goes in or out of your warehouse through Finale. Our software streamlines ordering, packing and shipping, so you can have a seamless transition from one step to the next. Finale also gives you features that let you stay flexible, such as sending an order in multiple shipments or generating lot IDs.
Keep your warehouse operations simple, efficient and profitable through the powerful features available through Finale. Our cutting-edge software gives you the tools needed to stay at the front of your competition.
Integrations Available Across Multiple Channels
Selling items involves multiple forms of technology in the modern industry. In today's world of eCommerce, customers use many channels to buy from their favorite businesses. Your business may also rely on more than one platform to stock, sell and ship your products. Integrations from Finale let you leverage technology related to:
- Selling: Customers browse websites such as eBay and Amazon to find products like yours. If you sell items on marketplace websites, Finale can track your inventory across platforms, so your warehouse has accurate data.
- Point-of-sale: Whether your customer finalizes their sale at the register or online shopping cart, Finale can track it through your point-of-sale software. When you make a transaction through a platform like Square or Shopify, Finale completes an automatic inventory update.
- Shipping: If you use a fulfillment service to streamline your shipments, Finale can make the process even simpler. Let Finale update your inventory numbers as a platform like ShipStation or Shipping Easy processes an order.
With cross-platform and multi-warehouse support, Finale lets you keep up in an industry that requires you to track multiple channels.
Automatic Restocking Features for Optimum Efficiency
Automatic restocking across warehouses allows you to maintain product levels throughout your business. Set the minimum and maximum inventory numbers you want for an item, then specify a re-order point. Or leverage Finale's advanced restock forecasting capability to implement sales velocity information in dynamic reordering decisions. Regardless of the selected method, you can save time by automating your restock cycle instead of constantly performing the calculations manually.
Multi-Warehouse Inventory Management System by Location
Industry-leading businesses consider inventory awareness across warehouses critical to smooth operations. When you have each warehouse's information in the same place, you can save precious time. Optimize your decision-making process as you assign shipments from every location. You can get a broad picture of your company's inventory across warehouses no matter where you work.
Thanks to the cloud-based nature of Finale, all your warehouse locations will have real-time updates as your company-wide stock changes. Imagine your Reno warehouse knowing about a stock change the same moment your Pittsburgh location makes the shipment.
Sublocation Management for Precise Stock Control
If you need more granular visibility within a warehouse, Finale has the ability to create sublocations to allow accurate stock counts within a subset of the warehouse. Common naming conventions for sublocations include bin locations, aisles, or pallet spaces. For example, within Finale, you would quickly know you have a total of 6 pairs of jeans at the Reno warehouse with 4 pairs located in bin A1-1 and 2 located in bin D4-1.
Receive or Pick Inventory at Each Location
With multi-warehouse inventory management support, you can quickly decide which warehouse will receive in a PO shipment. For sales orders, you can decide which warehouse will be used to fulfill the order. For example, a business owner can decide to fulfill an order from California from the Reno warehouse and not the Pittsburgh warehouse due to proximity.
Quickly Transfer Products From One Location to Another
With the cloud software, you can move stock inventory between different locations, and track the departure and reception of each item in real time. The multi-warehouse inventory management capability make impromptu stock transfers to prevent inventory level problems, the user interface makes logging the transactions very straightforward.
Alternatively, you can leverage mobile barcode scanners to make it easy to collect data and record stock item movement in the system within the warehouses. You can breathe easy knowing that the system instantly captures inventory locations and quantities after these transactions take place and then sync the data to the cloud via WiFi.
Personalized Customer Service Tailored to Your Business
Customers who join any paid plan receive free training and consultation that considers your business' needs. We can help you implement your new Finale system across your warehouses to help you get the most out of its features. Let us empower you to use Finale in ways that optimize your warehouse operations.
Start a Free Trial for Multi-Warehouse Stock Control Management Software
We want you to feel confident in our software, so we offer a free trial to interested customers. Discover how you can improve your operations with Finale in a hands-on experience. You can also learn more about our package options on our pricing page.
”Finale is so versatile that we can improvise anything. another powerful tool I've found was "sub-locations". the guys behind Finale must be genius. i wasn't aware of the power of this tool. About a year ago, i came up with an idea of organizing our warehouses in sections or zones and tagging each location. However, I had to put a hold on that idea halfway through since i didn't have a tool to track inventory going in and out of those locations. Finally, I am able to put pieces together with Finale coming to rescue. I found sub-locations together with their barcode scanners extremely powerful organizing our warehouses. Now i can track every single item i buy and sell and know exactly how many i have in stock. Doing a physical inventory was a nightmare before but now it is a snap with Finale. I am still exploring with Finale but i have a full confidence in Finale management team that anything is possible with Finale.”
May 22, 2018
Excellent product, wide range of functions, and amazing customer support
”Fully managed warehouse & Inventory with easy to understand setup. It's very convenient to use, and has a very wide range of functions and compatibility. It also allows us to automate pretty much everything involved in our inventory and warehouse.”
Ontario Beers Kegs
July 26, 2017
Simple & Powerful
”It's everything you need an inventory software to do simply and easily without bloat or unnecessary features. Finale integrates seamlessly with all our sales channels and works perfectly all the time. We have multiple warehouses. Before Finale, I used to have to manually update this inventory from multiple spreadsheets...it took about 4 hours every week. Now the same exact task takes me about 4 minutes and I do it daily. We are have increased accuracy with less work. The single best feature about Finale is the product lookups that allow you to match multiple sku variations to one primary sku. ”
Creative Metaphor Design
July 17, 2018