About Finale Inventory
What we do
The vision of a smooth running business is what unites the team at Finale Inventory. However, the details of picking or receiving orders, doing stock takes, dealing with kits, handling lot IDs, serial numbers, multiple shipments, returns, barcodes are not the same across all companies. The Finale team has built a SaaS inventory management system that is precisely adaptable to the finest details of each customer’s processes. Coupled with offering free, world class on-boarding, training and support, the solution helps companies get ever closer to the vision of a smooth running business.
Read our About Us page for more information on the company and its leadership.
How we work
We are a remote first company with team members in the United States and Europe. You will have personal responsibility for designing and delivering features that delight customers and grow the business. Everyone builds features end-to-end working directly with customers to make sure they meet our users’ needs.
Benefits and Perks
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Great medical, dental, and vision coverage (US employees only)
- 401k retirement plan with company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Computer and software setup
Experienced Software Engineer
You will be writing and shipping code on our core product. Depending on your specific skills and interests you will be:
- adding end user facing features such as Amazon FBA replenishment or built-in business intelligence screens (mostly in React.js)
- adding capabilities to the system that synchronizes data between our system and other applications the customer is using (e.g. Shopify, QuickBooks, Amazon Marketplace, etc.).
In addition to shipping code, you will use your experience to regularly contribute to the overall engineering direction of the company.
- College degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- 5+ years designing and shipping end user facing applications
- Demonstrated success designing and leading development of complete features
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Candidates communicate directly with Chris Hondl, our co-founder and CTO, during the interviewing process. Interviews are remote. Our goal is to complete interviews and make a decision on an offer in no more than two weeks from the first interview.
Apply for the position by sending your resume to [email protected]ventory.com. Please include the name of the position (Experienced Software Engineer) in the subject line of the email.