Careers - Customer Relationship Manager
Finale Inventory is seeking a detailed, customer-oriented individual to help us manage the customers of a growing SaaS company. Customer Relationship Managers are responsible for developing, maintaining, and expanding relationships with our customers. This position requires a versatile and driven individual with broad business acumen and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
The Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) is a central point of contact for all things we deliver to our customers, this position is a cornerstone to our customer experience. They ensure we are providing a great service while working with our customers on a tactical and strategic level to explore and provide more service, more value.
The Customer Relationship Manager will be managing customers at all stages of the customer lifecycle (Prospective Customers, Trial Customers, and Paid Customers).
Please note that this is a remote position.
- For prospective customers, CRM will answer presale questions and understand customer requirements to be able to conduct real-time custom demos that represent how Finale Inventory can be deployed.
- For trial customers (customers who are evaluating of the product during the trial period), the CRM will facilitate successful onboarding of trial customers by conducting training and consultation calls via virtual real-time screen share sessions.
- For our paid customer base, the CRM provides prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service by responding to customer support tickets via phone or email both efficiently and accurately. Additionally, they will provide training calls to our paid customer base to review any areas of the software. He/she will build relationships with customers to ensure the CRM understands the continued needs of the customer and ensure they are getting the most value of the software to drive retention and reduce churn.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements.
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution.
- Provide clear and constructive customer feedback to product team as an important input into product development roadmap.
- Assist in the creation of new content to the self-serve help center for frequently asked questions or to the website to communicate new product features.
- Customer-oriented with a focus on quality
- Ability to interact and collaborate with key stakeholders within client organizations
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all seniority levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Technically savvy, able to quickly learn new platforms, tools, etc.
- Ability to multi-task across one-offs and larger, long-term projects
- Experience with managing customers through phone, email, and live chat would be preferred
- Experience selling products on online marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, and Walmart and shopping carts as Shopify and Magento preferred
- Knowledge of eCommerce, online inventory management software or online marketing would be preferred
Candidates communicate directly with Chinh Nguyen, our co-founder and VP, during the interviewing process. Interviews are remote. Our goal is to complete interviews and make a decision on an offer in no more than two weeks from the initial interview.
Apply for the position using the form below.