Finale Inventory Scholarship
Finale Inventory is offering a $3000 essay scholarship, created to help prepare students for the increasing demands of the global supply chain transportation and logistics industry.
An eligible applicant must be a current student at an accredited higher education institution be enrolled full-time in a pursuing a degree related to supply chain and operations management, inventory control, materials management, or procurement.
With the application, students should attach proof of attendance, resume, and a 1000-word personal statement describing their long-term career aspirations in the supply chain or operations field.
Eligibility for Finale’s Scholarship:
- College student with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- United States citizen or permanent resident
- Enrolled (or will be enrolled) full-time in a university to enrolled full-time in pursuing a degree related to supply chain and operations management, inventory control, materials management, or procurement.
- The applicant must be able to provide documentation showing she meets these requirements.
- To officially apply, the applicant must provide proof of attendance, resume, and an essay by the deadline listed below. Please submit documentation to email@example.com
Deadline: Sept 1, 2023
Winner Announced: Sept 30, 2023
Scholarship funds will be directly distributed to the financial aid or bursar office of the recipient’s college/university.