Inventory Control Software
Inventory Control Software
Finale Inventory’s online, cloud-based software is easy to use and gives you better control over your inventory.
As a retailer, wholesaler, warehouse or manufacturer, your ability to keep track of your inventory is critical to success. While many organizations still run on pen-and-paper management systems, the majority now use sophisticated software to avoid shortages and make sure orders are processed quickly.
Today, there are more inventory control management software systems available than ever before — knowing what to look for is essential to finding the right product for your business, whether you’re upgrading from an outdated program or looking to implement a software solution for the first time.
What does Inventory Control Software Do?
Inventory control is critical to making the most use of your space while avoiding shipping delays and other problems. To do so accurately, you need two things:
- A record of your past sales
- Real-time information about what you have in stock now
With this data, it’s possible to monitor trends and anticipate when inventory levels are running low. The best inventory control management software will also give you tools to automate parts of the receiving, picking and stock transfer processes — ultimately saving you time and money while helping you maintain accuracy.
Why Finale Inventory?
Finale Inventory is an advanced inventory control software system. Key features of our product include:
- Centralized inventory tracking: Finale Inventory is a cloud-based platform that can store your data in a secure online server, making it accessible via any computer workstation or mobile device. Inventory is updated in real time, which will give you an of-the-moment look at your current stock.
- Seamless integration with other enterprise software: Finale Inventory will fit into your existing workflow, integrating seamlessly with Shopify, QuickBooks, Amazon, Square, Excel and other platforms. Such functionality translates to less duplication of effort and no need to change your workflow or retrain your team.
- Fast searching and filtering: Access to information is great, but unless you can find the data you want with ease, you won’t enjoy the full benefits of an inventory control software platform. We’ve designed Finale Inventory to be fast and easy to use, so you can make data-driven decisions that respond to events as they happen.
- Multi-location support: Finale Inventory allows to quickly keep track of inventory each location as businesses typically will add new locations to support their operations.
- Stock auditing capabilities: Quickly audit and understand any stock discrepancies with the new stock history reports. It can be arduous to understand WHO did WHAT when many users are stock changes (such as purchase order shipments, stock transfer, stock changes, stock takes, and sales orders shipments).
- Inventory Accounting and Landed Costs: With Finale, you will know exactly what your inventory is worth using Finale’s landed costs capability. Finale’s inventory accounting functions and reports complete the full picture by providing a record of each financial transaction to ensure accurate reporting of figures for financial reports, taxes, or regulatory compliance.
Finale Inventory helps you identify hot sellers and anticipate when you’ll need to reorder. An optional mobile barcode scanner streamlines warehouse operations by facilitating wave picking and other batch picking models. Multi-location operations can use our product to monitor global stock levels from a single location, arrange transfers and more. Keep browsing our website to learn more about how Finale Inventory can help you.
Who Can Benefit from Finale Inventory?
Inventory control software like Finale Inventory can benefit organizations of any size. Our product can help with:
- Picking, packing, shipping and other warehouse management issues
- Stock room and consumables management for manufacturers, construction companies and other businesses
- Stocking issues for retailers
- And more
Finale Inventory is scalable to support everyone from small organizations handling a limited number of products or parts to large-scale wholesalers running multiple locations with high-volume inventory needs. See for yourself by signing up for a free trial of our inventory control management system today.
If you are currently using a different inventory management system and are considering migrating over to Finale Inventory, the process is similar as most packages can export files in Excel or CSV format. Watch the video to see how you would import data.
The best recommendation for a warehouse management system we’ve ever gotten!
”I have been using Finale for over six months now and it really has been one of the better decisions that we have made moving forward with a warehouse management system. It was recommended to us by mutual friends. We came from using Skubana and there were so many things that just didn’t work nor met our expectations about a WMS. We had to change a lot of our natural workflow to adapt to Skubana limitations and even then, it was a struggle. When we first considered changing our system to Finale we were very sceptical since we had already committed so much to Skubana. We thought we would need to start back at square one and the entire gruesome process would start again. That wasn’t the case at all, the switch over to Finale was not even a days’ worth of work. It was so easy to set everything up that we were operating at 80% in the first 3 hours. One of the most notable things about Finale is that we were able to address every single problem that our previous WMS could not. Some examples were Dynamic Purchase Order Integration, Location Auditing, System Search functions (Searched the entire database for items rather than just what is categorized under a supplier), and the ability to push fake qty and live qty for the same item for different listings on the same store. Finale works on having the system work, while some other WMS (Skubana) work on making their systems look good. I look forward to seeing Finale grow more and more!”
5/5 Stars Caleb L.
Powered by Awesome
Easy to use, customer support is extremely helpful, and I appreciate the many functions.
”I appreciate that the software is easy to integrate with other 3rd party software. It is also extremely easy to use with tons of helpful how-to videos.”
5/5 Stars Camille G
LIFEAID Beverage Company
Absolutely, purely, phenomenally, magical
”Finale is BY FAR the best software package I have ever used. Its functionality has virtually no limits, they team of engineers working on it are constantly improving, and you can have as many calls as you need to get set up at no charge. In a nutshell, the value it provides is unmatched.”
5/5 Stars Mariah B.
The Fantasy Box